Our seas are vital. They need your support now.
By joining the Marine Conservation Society, you will be adding your voice to thousands of others and help our work to protect our seas, shores and wildlife.
The more members we have, the louder our voice becomes, and the more effective we can be in campaigning and lobbying for change. Each and every one of our members matters and helps us make a difference.
Christmas Delivery Dates
The last date for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday the 17th of December. Whilst we will continue to process orders up to the 20th of December, these may not arrive in time for Christmas.
As an MCS member, you will receive:
- A welcome pack containing an introduction to our work and how your support makes a difference
- A cotton tote bag – helping you to ditch the plastic bag
- An MCS pin badge
- Four editions of our exclusive members’ magazine, Marine Conservation, showcasing our amazing marine world and the conservation work you’ll be supporting
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoors
Are you aged 7 - 12?
Join us as a Junior Member for just £15 - for a whole year.
Your pack includes:
- Cool Seas Explorer Booklet full of fun facts and activities
- Membership card
- Seashore Safari Guide
- 2 E-newsletters a year
Any questions? Please call our Membership Services team on 0300 3300 704.